I’ve been tagged in a few awards in the past that I really wanted to do but I got distracted and ended up not writing them so I am making the effort with this one because I do like awards and think that they are fun to do.
So I’ve been tagged in the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. Thank you Kat for my nomination, you should all go and check out her blog here.
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD RULES
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So this award was created by Okoto Enigma and it was created for the purpose of bringing bloggers together and allowing them to communicate which I think is really fun and a great idea.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m currently trying to find a job and figure out what my passion is in life. I feel pretty clueless about what I want to do in the future and am currently trying to figure out my options and what is best for me.
- I am a super stressy person and I don’t know why, I find myself getting hung up on the little things sometimes and stressing about them for no real reason.
- I love dying my hair and experimenting with different styles and colours. I’ve actually lost track of the amount of times I’ve dyed my hair and even had it bright orange at one point.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- What is something you are loving to watch at the moment? This is such a tough question because I feel like i’m watching so many series’ at the moment. I think I’m going to say Daredevil though.
- What is your favourite memory from this summer? This is such a hard question. Feel the summer has gone way too fast but I’m going to say the cocktail masterclass that I attended at Revolution. I wrote a post about it if you want to know more about that.
- Do you own something that you will treasure forever? I don’t think I do, I really wanted to think of something but I’m not sure there is. I’ve got some like trinkets and jewellery that I’ve had from family that I hope I have forever as it’s really special.
- Who is someone you would most like to meet and why? I spent so long thinking about this one and changed my mind like 8 times. I’m just going to go simple and say I’d like to meet Chris Pratt because I think he’s really funny and seems like a cool guy and I like a lot of stuff he’s been in.
- What do you love the most about blogging? I love all the people that I have interacted with because of my blog and I really love that my blog gives me a place to speak openly and write about what I want to without having to stick to a set of rules.
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- How are you feeling today?
- What film can you watch over and over without getting bored of it?
- Someone that you admire and why?
- What is your favourite food?
Lise – https://lushtivity.net/
Mona – https://projectmusings9.com/
Lisa Rachel – https://lisarachelblogs.com/
Emma – https://the-emma-edit.com/
(I know it said to tag 10-20 but I know that a lot of people that I follow don’t do awards and I never know who to tag so I’ve just tagged a few blogs). Can’t wait to see your posts and see how you answer the questions I’ve given you.
I’m really not sure what I thought my best post was but I’m probably going to go for one that I was proud of (even though it didn’t get that much traffic I still really liked it). My post about dealing with interviews. I found it so hard to choose my favourite post because I feel like I write such a variety of posts but I think I’ll go for that one as it was advice that I thought could benefit others.
Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed reading a little bit more about me and I didn’t ramble on too much.
You can email me here >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow my instagram >>> thatfeelinginsideblog
Follow my twitter >>> @thatfeelinside