So I got nominated by Niall (you can check out his post here). Thank you for nominating me! I’m super excited to do my first award post. I always find it interesting reading other peoples award posts as it lets me know a little bit more about them and has introduced me to some amazing blogs so here it goes and I hope you enjoy reading my post.
(This is so exciting oooh.)
So here’s the rules.
- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself (this will probably take me forever to think about).
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Right so i’m going to start with the questions that Niall asked.
- What side do you sleep on? I’m a starfish sleeper, so I usually just sleep right in the middle of the bed and snore my face off (by boyfriend loves this – not).
- What film will you never get tired of watching? Trolls (true happiness in a film, don’t argue with me on this).
- What age do you feel? About 15. I’m still as clueless as I was then but I guess i’m a bit more sensible now.
- What’s your favourite sound? Sea waves.
- What’s your favourite English word? Queasy.
- What’s your favourite animal? A duck.
- Are you a good cook? I like to think I am so i’m going to say yes.
- What one thing do you want to do before you die more than anything else? Go to a movie premiere.
- House or apartment? House… I think.
- City or countryside? I’m a city girl.
- What’s the best restaurant in your area? It’s a takeaway, does that count? Dehli cuisine, best Indian food hands down.
11 facts about me:
- I’ve got a sunflower tattoo on my right ribs (hurt like a bitch).
- I skydived last year (it was terrifying).
- I’m scared of heights.
- I have a very big stuffed toy collection (they’re just so fluffy).
- I once got my haircut to look like Billie Piper (was so obsessed with Rose and the Doctor).
- I’m super clumsy.
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body (not too sure how).
- I cry at everything – literally anything from Facebook videos to adverts.
- I love watching food videos/TV shows – just can’t resist a bit of Come dine with me.
- I’m basically addicted to Pepsi max.
- I get way too excited about the little things. (I’m usually always excited about what I’m going to eat).
Hope you liked reading this post and feel like you know a little bit more about me now. Wasn’t too sure what to write for some of them so the facts are a bit random but ah well, little glimpse inside me.
I’m going to nominate:
All of the people I’ve Nominated have amazing blogs that I love reading so I definitely recommend checking them out and giving their blogs a read.
I look forward to seeing all the posts from my nominees and read a little bit more about you all.
Here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
- What is your dream job?
- What is the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What does your perfect evening consist of?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
- Favourite thing about yourself?
- Something that never fails to cheer you up?
- Favourite junk food?
- Celebrity crush?
- Do you have any hobbies?
I can’t wait to read what other bloggers have to say for this award and hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about me.
Hope you’re having a lovely week and were as excited as I was to be tagged in this post.
You can email me here >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow my instagram >>> thatfeelinginsideblog