So i’m going to New York soon and i’m super excited. I’ve still got a lot of holiday shopping to do as my wardrobe is not particularly summery or outfit goals.
I really want to get a few bits that I can put together with some stuff I already own to make some pretty outfits. I just keep thinking of all the pictures i’ll be taking which is just making me think I need some killer outfits although I don’t want to spend to much as I know that i’m going to be a bit shopping crazy whilst i’m there. After a super disappointing shopping trip I decided this would be a good idea.
So here it goes; my New York wardrobe wishlist..
- (Miss Selfridge) Navy Flippy Belted Skirt – £22.40
How cute i this skirt tho?
- (Miss Selfridge) Yellow Floral Print Midi Skirt – £45.00
They had this online with a matching top which looked super sleek but my body isn’t too welcoming to crop tops.
- (Miss Selfridge) Stripe Bardot Frill Jumpsuit – £45.00
- (New Look) Blue Vanilla White Lace Shift Dress – £30.00
Not usually a fan of white but this is so freaking cute!
- (New Look) Red Denim Frayed Hem Skirt- £22.99
- (Topshop) Floral Square Neck Midi Dress – £39.00
- (River Island) Green floral print bow shoulder cami top – £18.00
So tomorrow is payday and i’m thinking i’ll have another go through the shops. I’m hoping this time I actually get a few things I can share with you. Now i’ve got more of an idea of what i’m looking for should be a little easier.
As always thank you for taking the time for reading my blog and I would love to hear from you whether it’s in the comments or you can email me here >> email@example.com.
Hope you all have a lovely week!
Happy Monday 😉