(Probably some people buuuut this cheesecake is so good and easy to make).
I made this with my boyfriend about a week ago and honestly it’s so good. It’s kind of sickly (might have been because I had some after eating a load of popcorn) but just meant I ate it in smaller slices (so it lasted longer, yay). But if you have a sweet tooth, you’ll love this easy cheesecake.
All you need is :
- 200g Cream cheese (I used Philadelphia as it was only £1)
- 284ml Double cream
- 120g White chocolate (I used giant milky bar buttons)
- Milk chocolate for decorating/drizzling (I used magic stars)
- 300g Biscuits (I used hobnobs)
- 4 tablespoons of butter/margarine
The method for this recipe is pretty easy so i’ll just put it in bullet points for convenience.
- Whip the double cream a little just to get it a bit thicker.
- Mix the double cream in with the cream cheese and whisk together.
- Melt the white chocolate and mix it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Break up your biscuits (either use with your fingers to break it up or use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits).
- Melt your butter/margarine and mix that in with the biscuits, add it until the broken up biscuits stick together.
- Press the biscuit mix into your container and spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the biscuit base.
- Melt your milk chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the cheesecake and add your decoration.
- Leave in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Take out when the cream mixture is firm and enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed this post, I know it’s a bit different to my usual posts but just wanted to share this recipe with you.
I’d love to hear any feedback you have and comments about what your favourite cheesecake is and any tips that you may have.
Hope you’re having a lovely week.
You can email me here >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow my instagram >>> thatfeelinginsideblog