Recently I’ve been nominated for a few awards by different bloggers, I decided that I wanted to include all of the awards in one post rather than doing separate ones (not really sure why, just thought would be a good way of doing it).
I enjoy writing awards posts as I feel like it gives my readers a chance to learn a bit more about me and sometimes you get asked really interesting questions.
The Liebster Award
So first of all, going to start with the Liebster award. This was the first award I was nominated for when I first started my blog, you can check out that post here.
Thank you Katy for nominating me, you can check out her post here (you should definitely go check her blog out). I also got tagged by the lovely Lynsey so I’m going to answer those questions too (sorry it’s so late) her post is here.
My questions from Katy are:
My questions from Lynsey:
What’s your favourite colour and why?
- Reason behind the name of your blog? – It came from misheard lyrics from ‘Your Song’
- What’s your favourite television program? – At the moment it would be Greek. (I love you Cappie)
- What’s your happy place? – Spoons, drinking cocktails with my friends.
- What do you hope to achieve by the end of the year? – Have a job that I love.
- What is your one wish for your life? – Blissful happiness.
- If you could meet one celeb and hang out for the day, who would it be and why? – I said up there Chris Pratt, I’d also settle for Aubrey Plaza because she is cool as fuck.
- What’s your favourite Harry Potter film? And why? – I’m not a very big fan but I have seen them all. Probably Goblet of Fire I guess.
- If you could compare yourself to a television/movie character, who would it be and why? – I’d have to say Bridget Jones because I’m a bit of a mess ( was even my nickname for a bit).
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why? – Teleportation, free travel!
- Who’s your favourite Disney Villain and why? – Maleficent, she’s so misunderstood.
11 Random Facts about me:
- I absolutely hate apples.
- I love painting my nails, find it so relaxing.
- Wetherspoons cocktail pitchers are my favourite thing.
- I have never eaten duck because they’re my favourite animal.
- I own a lot of DVDs, it’s all I used to spend my money on when I was younger.
- I watched Trolls 4 times in the cinema (hehe, I love you Poppy).
- I’m low-key still scared of balloons.
- My boyfriend once had to cut my daith piercing out of my ear with wire cutters ( was scary asf).
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body (touch wood).
- I have so much stuffed toys, I just loveeee them.
- I only really got into makeup properly last year.
My questions for you are:
- What is your favourite film and why?
- What cheers you up when you feel down?
- What do you think your greatest quality is?
- What are you thinking right now?
- What beauty product do you use most?
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your biggest goal for this year?
- Who is someone you look up to and why?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favourite food?
This one is more of a tag than an award but it’s so cute and I think it’s a really great message.
Thank you Lise for tagging me in this. I absolutely love the idea of this one and can’t wait to pass it on. Lise actually tagged me in two awards, Blogger Appreciation and Mystery Blogger award (she did the same as me and combined them into one post, which you should check out here). I was going to do both awards but this post was getting a bit long and waffle-y so decided to just do the Blogger Appreciation.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- Write a paragraph of something positive about yourself
- Nominate and notify as many bloggers as you wish
- Use the award image
Something positive about myself:
I am a really friendly person, I always try my best to make conversation with people. I like to think that I am an accommodating person, I always try to be positive and welcoming. I will always make time to speak to people when they need me.
Hope you enjoyed reading a little more about me, I would absolutely love to read your tags as well (always great fun to read them). I’d love to hear what you thought about this post too (hope I didn’t ramble too much).
You can email me here >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow my instagram >>> thatfeelinginsideblog
Follow my twitter >>> @thatfeelinside